The perks of working with us
- Up to 27 Days Holidays a year
- Pension scheme
- Health cover - Fully paid health insurance including dental
- Group life insurance - plus additional voluntary benefits
- Wellness - from seminars and health coaching to group classes and fitness challenges
- Sports clubs and social events
- Target driven bonus scheme
- Accelerated career development
- WFH Flexibility
- Tech & Well-being focused Ergonomics (Dual screen, Stand-up desks)
- Big Tech Office layout style.
- Educational assistance and professional development programmes
- Sports clubs and social events
At GagaMuller Group we approach this industry much differently. Learning from other industries more aligned to our culture such as technology, we have found the importance of vision, good culture, and the need for individuals to make a difference in this industry. A clear vision and detailed roadmap of your career development with annual goals and targets helping you to develop at an accelerated rate not possible in any other organisation.
You will be managing the project schedules across a number of projects, reporting to Project Lead (involving civil, structural, architectural elements, but with a bias towards M&E install - preferable but not essential).
The role will require personnel to work in conjunction with other departments within the company including estimating, BIM, Design, and Quantity Surveying. The successful candidate will be placed into a pivotal role in furthering the development of the companies’ digital transformation and will be involved with influencing innovative uses of technology within the company.
- Continuous development and validation of the detailed master programme in Asta Powerproject Enterprise using synchro 4D application.
- Working collaboratively on the development of the contractors detailed construction Schedule.
- Incorporating the Contractor Schedule information into the master Schedule.
- Managing the Contractor progress reporting and integration of progress information into the master Schedule.
- Monitoring of KPI’s and production of weekly/monthly dashboards and reports.
- Developing of medium and short-range schedules in conjunction with trade contractors using synchro 4D animations.
- Managing change instructions, demonstration of change impacts cause and effect and development of mitigation options.
- Developing construction KPI’s and reporting regime.
- Evaluating the EOT and other contractor claims.
- Output monitoring and metrics-based reporting.
- Providing management of contractor planning and programming.
- Validation of trade contractor progress reporting.
- Skills using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to create visuals and demonstrate sequencing.
-A proficiency in using BIM planning tools (synchro) to interrogate models.
-Must be proficient with developing and delivering BIM Program of works, aligning coordination, and drawing outputs to model management & clash resolution.
- 4D logistic Management plans and sequencing
- Create, develop, implement, and maintain programmes in 4D format via specific software’s for the purpose of presenting and communicating key programme aspects of projects.
- Contribute towards the preparation and communication of 3 and 4D site organisation and logistics plans, including mechanical and non-mechanical plant utilisation and specific programme requirements.
- Present and communicate 4D plans across all levels of project stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Autodesk BIM 360 Suite (Docs, Build, Design etc).
- Linking Construction dates to documentation considering approval processes and lead times with input to the Model Information Delivery Plan.
- Ability to automate visual risks on documentations delay and impact on schedule.
- Proficiency in task management platforms for Last planner meetings such as PlanLoader or Wrike or similar.
- Constraints log management and Daily Activity Briefing meetings
- Implementation of Takt on the project
- Just-In-Time (JIT) delivery for DfMA elements
- Comfortable with data management and configuration of SQL Servers.
- Development and use of server of durations.
- Assisting development team understand task description for technology team to develop machine learning algorithms and Artificial Intelligence.
- Automated linking of data from project schedule and task management platform.
- Automated linking of Onsite Field Management system for progress and the project schedule.
DASHBOARDING AND REPORTING:
- Proficiency in Automated dashboarding tools such as Power BI.
- Automated linking of dashboarding to SQL server
- Maintaining and managing data structuring in SQL server from varies different software’s.
- Weekly reporting to client of real progress on site through dashboard and reports.
- NFQ Level 7 minimum educational qualification in an AEC related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in the AEC industry.
- Process driven individual with experience and detail for updating workflows & procedures, and training & upskilling staff.
- Ability to manage change process and flag early warnings and potential cost and schedule impacts in a timely manner to the client.
If you are interested & eligible for the role, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your availability.
Thank you for submitting your application.
An error occurred. Try again later